Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Am 'The Strangler'

Last night, we were at my in-laws celebrating the holidays. At dinner, I sat next to my 7 year-old nephew, who's good friends with my son (also 7). They're both into professional wrestling, and still young enough to think it's a sport. I have a pretty good, teasing relationship with him. As I sat down, my nephew immediately launched into "I don't want to sit next to 'The Strangler'." I don't know where he came up with the name.

After the meal, we opened gifts. I got a pair of running tights and a long-sleeved technical tee. In order to check sizing, I headed off to the bathroom. While in there, I had an idea. Suddenly, out marched 'The Strangler.' Returning to the living room, I shouted, "Watch out for 'The Strangler'!" It drew a good laugh. Now, all I need is a mask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Nice link, I think "Ultimo Dragon" would look good on you!

December 27, 2005 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home