Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last Gloat of the Year

Unless something surprising happens, this should be my last gloat of the year. I was selected as the link of the week by the Twice the Man blog.

GR had this to say about my blog: "I like this blog, because one it lets me know even guys that have lost the weight need to stay on top things and continue smart eating & exercise; and two it lets me know that I don't have to regain it all back and more after I lose weight." While my all-time peak weight was less than half of GR's, it pleases me that I can inspire and instruct him regarding managing weight.

I find his site inspiring because it shows that even those who seem to be completely out of control with their weight (he weighed more than 430 lbs. when he started) can, with proper guidance and support, really change their habits and behavior and can do the things that will have a profound impact on their health in the long term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home