Friday, April 14, 2006

In Marathon Country

Yesterday afternoon, my family and I travelled up to the Boston area. We're staying at my brother-in-laws' house in Holliston, right near the start. In fact, as we drove in, we went through Hopkinton, passing the starting line. I'm getting really antsy. Today, we're sightseeing in Boston. Tomorrow, I'll get pick up my bib and attend a bunch of race related events. On Sunday, we'll probably get together with some family and hang out (no touch football!). Then, I'll get driven to the start at about 10:15. That should get me there about 1 1/2 hours ahead of the start. Then, I'll race, we'll get out of town and back to New Jersey on Monday night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. if you have not already, take a look at some of the pod casts they have on runners world web site, pretty good stuff.

http://www.runnersworld.com/events/boston06/morepodcasts.html

April 14, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Glad to hear you have nice digs close to the start. Three days!!!

April 14, 2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home