Monday, June 05, 2006

College Reunion

I spent the weekend at my 25th college reunion. I feel obligated to disclose that while I entered college with the class of 1981, due to a change of majors and a semester off, I graduated with the class of 1982. My college (Lehigh University) permits you to choose what your class affiliation is, and since many of my college friends were made in the first year, I chose to keep my affiliation with the people I entered college with.

I had a very good time and would encourage those of you who have a milestone reunion coming up to seriously consider attending. The value of these events comes from the mass of people being there, if few people attend, the experience for all is diminished.

I will be making a few posts related to the reunion, so that's your heads up regarding it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Reunions are so fun. Glad you had a good time.

June 06, 2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home