Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Maybe, Just Maybe...

Word just came out that there were 2 jackpot winners in last night's $370 million MegaMillions lottery. I bought some tickets. One of the winners is in NJ, the other is in GA. Maybe the NJ winner is me!

My son asked which states participate in MegaMillions, and I found this on the NJ lottery site: The MEGA MILLIONS member states are New Jersey, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Virginia, New York, Ohio, Texas, Washington State and California.

Update: word came out at about 8:30 that the winner was in South Jersey...not me. I have checked my ticket and think my total winnings from my $4 ticket are $0.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Faithful Soles said...

I think you and I must have bought the same lottery ticket. I enjoyed your previous post about the Pinewood Derby. My Dad and I (back in the 60's) had a great time building mine.

As for running, if you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database with bloggers from all over the world and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Good luck with your Pinewood Derby race.

March 08, 2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home