Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Got Blisters On My...

Toes!

They had the induction for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night. I just wanted to say that, I think the Sex Pistols attitude stunk, then again, bad attitude is what they're about. Debby Harry (Blondie) looks pretty good for an old lady.

I ran up an back down the big hill near home, the run took 59 minutes, a bit less than usual. I have been bothered a bit by a post-run cough, I'm not sure if I've been running harder than usual. I have long thought that I have a very mild case of exercise induced asthma. It just makes me cough after a hard run, and today, I coughed a bit on the run, though I chalk that up to residual phlegm from my cold of two weeks ago. Somehow, I blistered the surface of my second toe between it and the big toe. (OK, does the rock 'n roll blisters reference work OK between the HOF and this occurrence?)

Last Saturday, as I was running in the evening, I turned onto the main street of one of the nearby towns just as the church bells were ringing. It was just a delightful moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home