Sunday, December 24, 2006

Knocked For a Loop

I got banged with a cold pretty badly yesterday. It really started on Thursday evening, when my throat started feeling a bit tickly. It seems to be starting to show signs of drying up. I think it'll be pretty much cured by Tuesday. Just in time for the end of the holiday weekend.

Yesterday morning, I was working at the Y and during one of the kid's soccer classes, the older sister of one of the participants walked in. What made this remarkable was that as she pushed the door open, the soccer ball shot cleanly past her and down the hall. One of the other coaches headed down the hall to get the ball. I peeked out the window and once he had the ball, I opened the door. The ball shot back in and the game resumed.

A very merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home