Sunday, November 27, 2005

Superb Pizza in Astoria, NY

OK, so I'm not a restaurant reviewer, but I believe that good food satisfies you faster and better than not-so-good food. I had the pleasure of being introduced to a place that serves good food this weekend. Coming from the New York City metropolitan area, there's no lack of good pizzerias, so when I find a place that serves really extraordinary pizza, I want to recognize it. The place I was introduced to is an Italian Restaurant in Astoria, Queens called Sac's Place. The pizzas are cooked in a coal burning oven using excellent ingredients. I understand that this kind of care and attention to detail is applied to their entire menu (which is pretty reasonably priced). Many of the recipes used at the restaurant have been in the owner's family for generations. The pizza here my well have been the best I've ever eaten. You can find Sac's Place at 25-41 Broadway in Astoria, NY. If you find yourself in the area, stop in, you won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home