Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Boring?

In reponse to my last post, Mike Salkowski posted this:

"Scooter, more drama please! As much as I like hearing about anti-inflammatories, I was wondering if there were any "inflammatory" remarks after the knockout blow to the van. Not too long ago I gave a fairly animated lecture to a driver in a VW beetle with one foot perched mid-way up his hood (just about killed me while I was pushing Haiden in the jog-stroller). Don't slip!"

My read of his comment was that he was graciously saying, "BORING!" I don't mind criticism, and love comments. So, while I often put information that I wanted to know into my blog, it may be that it is boring to you. I write for you at least as much as for me, so I ask, "Was it boring?" and the related, "What else would you like to hear about?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

It wasn't boring at all, but you left out major details such as the driver's reaction to you doing minor damage to their vehicle. I've gotten death threats for MUCH less from bad drivers, so I'm also very curious about, as Paul Harvey used to say, the REST of the story.

January 25, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I din't think I did any real damage (except to my hand). My main intent with this most of the time is to make clear to the driver that they did not yield and had put me in jeopardy (and that they should not do it again).

I've only had two incidents where anyone came after me (and there was one where I went after someone). Perhaps my "whack and keep running" is a good strategy, perhaps Jerseyans are wimps.

January 26, 2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home