Thursday, February 09, 2006

Are You Alright?

Twice today, while using public stairways as stretching aids, I was asked, "Are you alright?" It's both a blessing and a curse, as it forces me to explain what I'm doing there, standing still on the stairs, head slightly bowed, with one foot in the air. Yet, if I was in trouble, I'd be thrilled that someone had inquired, rather than having to go through the "should I ask for help" dilemma.

The level of tension in my right foot, which I mentioned yesterday, seems worse today. I don't have tenderness in the foot, but I can tell that it's REALLY tight, and if I don't do the stretches to get it under control, it will explode into a full-blown case of plantar fasciitis in a matter of days.

I have to use the stairs. Responsible people have the obligation to ask. So, I guess things are as they should be (with the exception of my foot).

1 Comments:

Blogger pookalu said...

good luck with the foot, and i would have been one of the ones who would have asked. kudos to you for using the stairs!

...i'm on a mission right now to procrastinate as much as possible...and i found your comments both on nic's (phase five) and exbf's (the exgirlfriend project) sites...i laughed when you actually posted the definition of "who" or "what" jethro tull is/was/is not.

cheers!

February 09, 2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home