Thursday, February 02, 2006

Do I Need A Dope Slap?

The guys on Car Talk (a couple of auto mechanics with MIT educations) always seem to mention someone needing a "dope slap." I may be deserving of one, here's why:

Less than two weeks after I run my first Boston Marathon, one of my area schools has a 24-hour race on their track. I'm giving some thought to taking a stroll. I am inexperienced enough to entertain thoughts of cracking the 100 mile mark (about 4.25 mph avg), but realize that something like 100 km is much more likely.

Here are my questions for you:
1) Do I deserve that dope slap?
2) Do any of you think I'll get to the line?
3) How far do you think I can go?
4) Anyone want to join me for part of the time?
5) Anyone want to crew for part of the time?

I hope to return to many comments, please don't let me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home