Friday, April 21, 2006

More Boston Fun!

Somewhere around the 22 mile mark on the Boston Marathon course, while walking along the right side of the roadway, I suddenly spotted the Boston Hash House Harriers offering beer. Naturally, they were set up on the left side of the roadway. I had to cross the entire course to get there. I took a beer from the last guy, commenting, "This things shot anyway, I might as well have a beer." The beer giver said something nice. They'd poured the beer in proper water stop fashion - 2 oz. in a 5 oz. cup (thrifty Yankee SOBs!). I downed it and was on my way. Something about doing the wrong thing made the misery more bearable. Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of those people from the Boston Hash... your welcome! Join us sometime and if you don't live here google us in whatever city you live in. Most larger cities have hashers!

September 17, 2008 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home