Friday, August 11, 2006

More Legends Lounge Pictures

For those of you who read my blog, that title may sound a bit presumptuous. It exists in that form because one place I hang on the web is on the Patti thread at the Legends' Lounge in Dyestat.


A shot of Tom Fleming with Nina Kuscsik.


Nina Kuscsik with Amby Burfoot.


Tom Fleming recently celebrated his birthday...I think his 39th was getting Bar Mitzvahed.


The Dillon kids with Nina Kuscsik.


Would you let you kids hang around this man? The Dillon kids pose with Wineturtle.


This is one of the few times you'll see me on my blog. The guy on the left with the beard is InStride. That's me on the right, wearing the "chick repeller" hat.


This is Wineturtle, TFFlyer, Patti, and MoMo at one of the water stops in the Johnny Kelley Race. I think this was the water stop near mile 2.5.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

There you are!! I can now put a face with your name.

August 11, 2006 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home