Tuesday, August 01, 2006

He's Baaaaack!

Why, Fat David Wells, of course! Wells didn't have a very good night, but at least he's playing again. Even when he was playing for the damned Yankees, he was a character. I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be held up as a role model for kids, but he's a real guy. He's got a bit of a weight problem. He apparently pitched his no-hitter drunk. I think he rides a motorcycle (not the safest activity). I liked him as a Yankee, I love that he's playing for the Sox.

Another Sox note - when out at the local Chili's with my son last Thursday, I spotted a sporting a tattoo of the socks on the outside of his right shoulder. He was kind enough to take a moment to show it to my son. It was just a nice moment shared by Sox fans in Yankeeland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home