Thursday, February 01, 2007

Miracle Cure!

About 3 years ago, my car's CD player stopped working. Just out of whimsey, I stuck a CD into the CD player and lo and behold, it played. The CD player seems cured, so I no longer have to use the portable player plugged into the cigarette lighter and feeding an FM transmitter or cassette adapter.

I had some car work done recently, and rational thinking would lead me to believe that was the cause, but that's hardly fun. I'm going to instead assign responsibility for this miracle where I think it belongs. Since I don't believe that God would have spent time on something as minor as this, and since religion based humor usually results in offending someone, I'm going to assign responsibility for this miracle to James Randi, aka The Amazing Randi. He's a magician (I think retired) who now spends his time debunking the paranormal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I wish that would happen to ours. The radio doesn't work at all in hubby's Jeep.

February 03, 2007 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home