Friday, April 06, 2007

Paper Mill Playhouse is in Trouble

New Jersey's legendary Paper Mill Playhouse is in serious financial trouble. They have hit some bumps with their management and the result is that they may need to close their doors. They are a fine organization and bring some quality productions to the suburbs of New Jersey. I hope that anyone who is in a postion to, will make a contribution. I hope we can save this landmark. It's a special place, and it opens doors for many young actors and actresses. Please help. I believe that purchasing tickets will also help, so that's a route that has several benefits, if I'm correct, first, it sells seats, second, for you, it transfers the risk to your credit card issuers. I hope they make it through this crisis.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home