Friday, October 13, 2006

Two

Last night, we had some rain, we also had practice for the kids. It was fairly heavy rain, so I wasn't surprised that the groups was smalljust two kids. I had them run short - it was just too miserable to keep them out in it any longer. They did a quick warmup, then 2 laps of the 0.8 mile park, then stretching.

I made it a point to stay out in the rain, though I used an umbrella. I felt it would be weasely to jump into the car while the kids were running.

I think both kids enjoyed it. My son got pretty wet. The other boy took it to a whole other level. He aimed for the deep puddles! I'm not sure how thrilled his Mom was when he got in the car soaked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

It sounds fun. My kids would've loved it.

October 14, 2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home