Monday, April 16, 2007

An Annoying Man!

On Sunday evening, I had the pleasure of having a beer with Vince "Boston or Bust" Hemingson. He insisted on taunting me by calling me "Scooter", a name he knows I don't use in real life. He kept saying it was "self-inflicted", so he was merciless. Vince went on to run a 3:48:53, a very solid performance on a less than ideal day. A picture will follow. I had a very nice time finally getting to visit with Vince. Last year, we had some communication issues, this year, my phone went on the fritz, but was usable, so while our communication wasn't optimal, we did manage to get things set up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vince Hemingson said...

Hi Wayne,

It was such a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I hope we can run Boston together one day in the near future.

Your hospitality, friendship, words of encouragement and rounds of beer are all greatly, greatly appreciated.

Scooter, you're a mensch in the greatest sense of the word!

http://vanishingtattoo.blogspot.com/2007/04/2007-boston-marathon-reprise.html

Best, Vince

April 18, 2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home