Sunday, September 23, 2007

Gettin' Bombed

This morning, during my workout, I walked under some oak trees, and at the time, a squirrel must've been up there, because dowwn where I was, acorns were cracking against the roadway steadily. It was a little nerve racking, as I knew getting hit would be pretty unpleasant. Fortunately, I got through unscathed.
I had walked about 80 minutes. I was passed by four runners, one alone and a group of three. The one alone was a friend from the running world, the other group was a woman and two men, she, too, was a running friend.
I popped off three sets of 15 push-ups and two sets of 30 sit-ups afterwards. I also tried to stretch carefully afterwards. My legs felt pretty soft afterwards. My weight is back to 180 lbs., a number I'm unhappy with.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger robison52 said...

Those squirrels are pretty smart, they've learned to crack those acorns by dropping them on hard surfaces (ummm, like sidewalks.)

Sounds like you had a very good workout! Keep up the great work!

September 25, 2007 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home