Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Some Humor and Some Advice About Ice

I came across a very funny posting on Bad Ben's Ramblings entitled T-Shirt Etiquette. It's worth a read, especially if you're a long-time runner or want to laugh at what you likely regard as the geeks that run.

Bad Ben's Site put me in touch with another posting entitled Screw Shoe (Great, here come the fetishists and other perverts! They're in for disappointment.) This is a trick that I know from the mountain biking world applied to running. Pay particular attention to the portion of the diagram entitled "ouch." I've chosen to go the commercial route, having invested in a pair of YakTrax. I got the pro version with the extra strap to help keep it on the foot.

Keep your feet on the ground and keep running from the cars! (Apologies to Casey Kasem.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home