Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Feminine Side?

I don't know why, but in recent days, I've been finding some of the blogs related to running posted by women to be among the most comforting that I read. It seems to be the ones that come from non-competitive women more than the serious racers. Two that I like are Running = Sanity and JKRunning. I don't know if it's the non-competitive aspect that many women bring to this sport or if it's that they're feminine or if it's something else, but something seems to make me happier to read those blogs now than many others which have previously rated near the top of my reading list.

I suspect it's related to my mental malaise and lack of direction in my running right now that is having this effect.

I ran a hilly hour+ this morning, and my PF in my right foot is pretty noticable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Ahh, I'm touched. And now that I know you are a Red Sox fan, we are buddies for life.

May 11, 2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home