Thursday, July 13, 2006

Some Utica Pictures

The bridge by the starting line. I have to apologize, the sign didn't survive very well the process of being converted for the web.
A shot of the planes doing the flyover. I've got to say that a warplane doing a low pass fast is truly an awesome thing. I'm glad I wasn't on the "other" side.
These dots of smoke are the result of aerial fireworks bursts.
This truck was drifting around during the weekend. This is the picture I like best from the weekend. How can you not smile when you see something like this?

3 Comments:

Blogger runningDeb said...

Bridge what bridge, I don't remember the bridge. Where was it? There were so many people I don't remember much. I never saw the truck but I did see the fireworks and the flyover. I was standing in line for my goodie bag and got showered with the debris from the fireworks. I scanned all the pictures of the runners and I didn't see any of me. I saw several of the group I was running with but I was either to the left or the right of the camera.

July 14, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Deb,
This bridge is actually behind the start. It was taken from 5S, and was facing east (towards Herkimer and Mohawk). So, as you're looking at it, the start would be on the road that is the bridge and up to the right. I think the back of the gray corral may be on the bridge.

I think brightroom was the photo company, they usually manage to get a few shots of everyone. Usually, you can enter your bib # and get an assortment of shots of yourself.

July 14, 2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger runningDeb said...

yeah, I was a ghost that weekend. No pictures with my bib and like I said the other runners I was with are pictured but they missed me. Probably a good thing.

July 14, 2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home