Friday, September 15, 2006

Peeing In A Cup

Yesterday morning, I had to pee in a cup. Those of you who are regular readers know that the likelihood that this was a visit of USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) is almost as likely as my getting struck by lightning, and you'd be right. This wasn't a test for PEDs (performance enhancing drugs), rather, it was a test for illegal drugs. I was being hired as coach for the youth cross-country and track program that I'm involved in. There's no real money in it, but the tiny bit helps a bit. The organization involved requires a drug test and criminal background check. It was also the first time I've needed to go through the "proof of employability" process, so I had to bring my passport.

Meanwhile, the cold that I had seems to have progressed into a serious sinus infection. I'm feeling all clogged up and have yellowish sinus drainage making me hack away. (Sorry for sharing so many details.)

1 Comments:

Blogger robison52 said...

I wonder if I would have failed the pee test due to my excessive drinking of Dr. Pepper??? Happy trails, Bruce

September 15, 2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home