Thursday, September 07, 2006

Knocked Down

I spent most of yesterday barely functional. On Sunday evening, I felt a bit of a sore throat. I wasn't sure if it was allergies - I have a little trouble with ragweed this time of year...and I can't really complain, the effects are usually mild and last about 3-6 weeks. It turned out that it wasn't allergies, I was sick.

I got home from the weekend away, and am pretty sure that I got infected on Thursday, when I visited the Basketball Hall of Fame. One of the more fun coincidences of last week's travels was the fact that the all-time highest single-game scorer in the NBA (Wilt Chamberlain) performed his feat in Hershey, PA in March, 1962 in the building that's today the HersheyPark Arena. That fact was mentioned on Chamberlain's "plaque" at the Hall. (The profiles are small plexiglas panels with printing behind, there are large photos above which can be lit by pressing a button on the panel below.)

1 Comments:

Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy! GET WELL SOON!!! Happy trails, Bruce

September 07, 2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home