Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Challenges Of Registration

I thought I had signed up for a summer course last week, but apparently, I had not. Anyway, as I went to check me schedule on Monday, I found NO courses. So, on checking, I found that I apparently had not registered.
Fortunately, there was space available in the course. I tried to sign up. No Luck! I was on hold because of health services. I went over there to get details, and I must prove that I have been immunized for MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). They took me off hold to permit registration, but I must address this.
So, once again, I tried to register. I couldn't! Why not? I had taken six credits last semester. I am taking undergraduate courses with the intent of a second B.A., but since I have a degree, I am considered a graduate student. Thus, the twelve credit undergrad limit does not apply. I had to visit the graduate office to have that limit waived.
Ain't bureaucracy fun?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger robison52 said...

Odd, why do you have to be immunized for measles, mumps and rubella anyway? What course were you planning on taking??

May 21, 2008 1:29 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Bruce,
I am currently taking Calculus II, en route to getting a second bachelor's degree with the plan to teach middle school math.

May 27, 2008 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home