Monday, January 12, 2009

186.5!

I was right that my efforts at the gym and watching my diet were about to pay off. I weighed this morning and my weight was 186.5 lbs, down 2.5 in the last week. I'm pretty sure it's real weight loss, not water weight or any such thing. I just have to be careful not to hurt my shoulder, this patting myself on the back is tough on the shoulder.
Of course, I have no friends on www.running.about.com's forums competing against me, so this is for myself only - if any of you check the about site, see the forums section, and look for the Stan vs. Mike and the new (I hope I have this right) Lorrie vs. Wendy threads.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger robison52 said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You're definitely on the right track!! The best competition is the one within yourself. The about.com competitions are inspiring to read as we strive to conquer our own unhealthy eating habits. Maybe someone will pick up the gauntlet of challenging you...maybe create a separate link at about.com issuing a challenge AND boasting of your 2.5 pound weight loss will do the trick?

January 13, 2009 2:04 PM  
Blogger greentigress said...

2.5lbs is loads!!!! I have only lost that much in a week once in this diet, (started Sept) ---- since end of nov. it's been a half lb a week and that's including gaining and losing again around christmas, - overall...
I don't think i will manage more than half a lb a week from now on tbh i can't challenge you, i'm going on holiday!!!

January 13, 2009 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home