Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blistered!

I got to the gym today and thought I'd forgotten my socks. I looked into my gym bag and didn't see them as I double checked, so I walked my 45 minutes without them. As I neared the end of my first half-hour, I could tell that my foot was blistering. I thought I was the top of the base of the second toe of my right foot. It as actually the middle of that toe, and by the time I was done, it had popped. I also had a hot spot on top of my left big toe.
Meanwhile, in the shower I noticed some irritation on my er, equipment. Without my glasses, I couldn't really inspect it then, but when I returned to my locker, I took a look. Remarkably, it too had apparently blistered, but due to the feet, I hadn't realized.
Finally, the kicker, after my workout, I went back into the gym bag and saw there a pair of workout socks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home