Monday, July 17, 2006

Poison Ivy

Yesterday, I was doing some yard work. I decided to do something that I'd been putting off for a while; removing some poison ivy from the area by my deck. It was quite hot, so I broke all the rules. I didn't glove up, nor wear long pants or long sleeves (or a shirt at all). I figured to do a good wash after pulling it.

I woke up this morning with a moderate rash on the inside of both wrists, more severe on the right one, also a splash across my belly and some on, shall we say, a very private area.

Do not attempt this at home, this man is either a trained professional or a total idiot. Handle poison ivy with caution or you may wind up like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Oh no. That sounds painful. I hope you feel better soon.

July 17, 2006 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home