Saturday, June 30, 2007

Training Log / Looking Ahead

A quick recap of the last 4 days:
Tue - 6 miles - racewalk - minor arm chafing
Wed - 3 miles/run, 1 racewalk - serious thigh chafing, very high heat and humidity,
Thu - 2 miles/run, 1 walk, 1 run - serious thigh chafing, very hot and humid
Fri - 5 miles racewalk, legs felt very beat up

I have a four mile race on July 4th and a 15K on July 8th. The four should be fairly comfortable, but I'll be paying for the 15K. Both are really just "racing myself into shape" efforts, rather than real races, but at least I will be moving forward with returning myself to condition.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger runningDeb said...

15K on July 8. Boilermaker by chance. I am doing it again also. I mentioned it to Bruce as he is in NY but he thinks his wife booked him up and it is too late to register now.

July 02, 2007 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home