Wednesday, February 22, 2006

H-E-D-R-I-C-K

Twice in the last day I've seen Chad Hedrick's name written in public as Hendrick. The first was on Comcast's home page yesterday, the second was this morning on WNBC-TV's ticker below the morning news. C'mon people, he's a gold medalist.

I ran Google, we can add the following to the Hall of Shame:
San Jose Mercury News - paragraph 2
Louisville Cardinal - paragraph 10

Now, I'm not saying that the bickering that's going on between these guys is right, but they deserve the respect of proper proofreading. Now, those of you who are NASCAR people are used to seeing the name Hendrick, as it's one of the most successful names in that sport, but the only NASCAR tie to the winter Olympics that I know of is Geoff Bodine's Bo-Dyn bobsled program (and if my quick take is correct, Bodine raced for Hendrick Motorsports).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home