Monday, June 02, 2008

My Everything Hurts!

After doing some sprints on Friday evening, I spent yesterday judging a youth track meet. I helped with both the Turbo-Jav and discus. Since I had never thrown a discus before, I used the opportunity at the end of the meet to try to learn a bit more about how to do it. The result today is soreness in my thighs, back, shoulder and arm. It is that kind of good sore, you know, sore, but not too sore, feeling.

I weighed this morning, and the scale showed 188.5.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

I am the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

I was reading your blog and I see you have a very impressive way of describing things. The information you provide is very helpful. So I was wondering if you could take a look at our product pinhole glasses and write a review about and post it in your blog.

I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post the review in your blog with links to our site.



Regards,
Sandy Williams
visionresident@gmail.com

June 10, 2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Vince Hemingson said...

I am once again familiar with that same soreness Scooter!

June 13, 2008 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home